> TO START YOUR RETURN,
All returns must be shipped out within two weeks of requesting the return.Please allow up to two weeks after you have shipped the return for the refund to be processed.
* Only 1 return request is allowed per order.
* Everest reserves the right to limit service to customers that show excessive return activity.
* Any returns not following this guideline are subject to refusal.
> EXCEPTIONS-RETURNABLE ITEMS
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be in new condition: unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
* Items returned with obvious use, makeup, animal hair, dander, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains may be subject to denial.
* All Sale items on FINAL SALE CAN NOT be returned for a refund.
> DAMAGES & ISSUES
If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service representative within 48hrs of delivery.
We strive to provide the best service to our customers, we reserve the right to refuse returns of items with minor damage.
All returns and exchanges are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns or exchanges must be approved by our customer service reps. Once approved all returns/ exchanges must be sent to our warehouse with prepaid shipping. Everest is not liable for lost inbound packages, once the package is received and inspected by our warehouse your return will be refunded to the original form of payment.
Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
> INTERNATIONAL, APO & PO BOX ADDRESSES
We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, DPO or outside the contiguous US states.
This cover has been designed using assets from Freepik.com